Tuesday 12 August 2008

The Z effect in venkrekZworld

After a long intermission comes this Blog which shall give momentum to my thoughts. The earlier blog, though with a fixation for cricket, was lacking in continuity for various reasons that are better ignored.

This new avatar has a conspicuous Z in my world. The Z has for long been in existence in my works albeit in a very subtle coded way.
As I begin this new innings of penning my thoughts I promise (to myself) to explore a wider range of subjects, an exploration of the various interests that govern me and my world, of course with the renewed promise of originality.

The passion for sport though cannot be forbearing; the pursuit will surely cross the realm of politics, music, world affairs, environment and more…!

Cheerz to the new beginning!!!

1 comment:

Eskayem said...

Hey friend!

New tho I may b 2 de world of blogging, I still think that even in a restricted-circulation world, its like 'KEWL'.

Welcome. And I promise to leave comments.

Tata, Ciao n Au Revoir.

‘Effervescent, mercurial, genius, a genuinely warm and wonderful human Being’

Tribute Summer of 1995 : He arrived in Hyderabad, from Chennai, to take up the assignment as Assistant Regional Manager, Advt, at The Hindu....